(LPG Gas/Electric combination) option.
The same great specifications as the standard Fracino Contempo machines but with the option to use LPG gas heating, electric element heating or both together – they provide unrivalled flexibility and mobility while still retaining high volume output. These machines are ideal for mobile catering units and remote area locations.
Key Dual Fuel Features:
* Highest powered LPG espresso system in the world.
* 2000 watt electric element optional upgrade to 2850 watt or 4000 watt – no charge.
* LPG fuelled burner approx. equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating.
* Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
* Boiler pressure controlled by a gas pressure valve.ANZ Gas Certification
* High groups to allow for large take-away cups with 130mm clearance.
* Flip down espresso tray fitted to one group.
* Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.
* Running on Gas with element isolated requires 350 watts supplied by 240v generator or 12v inverter